Safeguard Soap Floral Scent:
With the combined fragrances of floral notes and aloe vera, Safeguard™ Floral Scent with Aloe bar soap provides the perfect balance of a refreshing clean that still removes 99% of germs.
Hand washing tips:
It’s simple to wash your hands the right way, and it usually takes no more than a minute. But did you know that simple scrub can help reduce the spread of everything from respiratory illness to diarrhea?
Hand washing is also one of the best ways to remove germs, help avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs.1 So, hand washing is important to remember, and an important habit to teach your kids
When you should wash your hands:
You should wash your hands before and after you eat or cook; play with or feed pets; cough, sneeze, or blow your nose; change a diaper; use the bathroom; dress a wound; handle garbage; interact with bodily fluids of any kind; or when they look dirty.
THE 5 STEPS FOR EFFECTIVE HAND WASHING FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS:
STEP 1: Wet your hands using clean, running water when available.
- Germs can collect in standing water.
STEP 2: Lather the front and back of hands, between fingers, and under fingernails with Safeguard™ soap.
- Friction helps lift dirt, grease, and microbes from skin.
STEP 3: Scrub hands together for at least 20 seconds.
- More germs are removed the longer you scrub. If your kids get impatient, teach them to recite the ABCs twice to reach the 20-second mark.
STEP 4: Rinse hands under clean, running water.
- Dirt, grease, and microbes—including infectious disease-causing germs—are carried away from skin, which can help minimize skin irritation.
STEP 5: Dry hands completely with a clean towel, or air dry.
- Germs can be transferred more easily between wet hands.