Mortein PowerGard Rat Kill:
Mortein PowerGard Rat Kill makes the rats/mice die outside your home just after one feed.
Direction For Use:
1. Form 2-3 clusters of the tablets in Mortein Ultra Fast Rat KIll pack
2. Place the clusters of tablets at locations most effected by rats
3. Place more tablets if they finish too quickly
4. The rat will go out of your house just after consuming the rat kill once
5. The rat will die outside your home within 4-7 days of consumption of the rat kill.
6. Wash your hands carefully after using the rat kill
Incase product is accidentally swallowed, the victim should be taken to the hospital at once with the product label.
Mortein dates back to the 1870s when J. Hagemann, a German immigrant to Australia, became fed up with our menagerie of insects. He used crushed chrysanthemum flowers to produce a pyrethrum extract and created an insecticidal powder. The name, believed to have been devised by Hagemann and his French wife, is a combination of the French word mort (dead) and the German ein (one). Dead one? Nice one!
With an aim of ridding Pakistan of a malady as serious as Dengue, Mortein rolled out its first ever CSR program in 2014, calling it ‘Hamara Azm, Dengue 100% khatam’. According to WHO, Dengue is the fastest growing vector borne disease that the world faces.  In a year, up to 50 million infections occur worldwide with 500,000 cases becoming critical and 22,000 deaths occurring mostly in children . Grasping the urgency of the situation, Mortein decided to do something about protecting the masses of the disease.
Brand:Mortein by Reckitt Benckiser.