- Well- trimmed (White Meat)
- Skinless Boneless
- Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)
Fillets and finger fish are very easy to cook and to prepare. However, whatever recipe you try, stick to some basic rules to get the maximum flavor out of your meal
1. These fillets and finger fish are mild, yet tasty on their own. Hence, refrain from strong seasoning that would dominate the own taste of the fillet and finger fish.
2. When frying, the fillets or finger fish will be ready until turning golden.
3. For baking, about 25-30 minutes should be enough. Preheat the oven to some 200°C before baking the fillet or finger fish.
Storage and Thawing guidelines
Keep product frozen in its original packaging in the freezer (at -18 to -21ºC).
3 safe ways to defrost food;
1. Refrigerator: For slow thawing, place product in a container and leave in the fridge to defrost overnight.
2. Cold water: For faster defrosting, immerse entire pack in cold water and leave until it is completely thawed.
3. Microwave: For immediate cooking, defrost in accordance with microwave manual instructions.
Note: Avoid re-freezing to ensure fine taste & quality.
Seasons Foods Pvt. Ltd. is Pakistan’s leading meat processor in every facet of operation; through maintaining the highest quality and safety of fresh and frozen products in partnership with our customers.
Our processing plant is situated in 11.5 acres with a covered area of 140,000 sq. feet. We have used the best equipment available in the poultry processing industry namely Meyn, Stork, CFS and Grasso. We have a production capacity of slaughtering 6000 birds/hour in accordance to Islamic Law. To keep up with the production line we have installed a 1200 tons capacity cold storage which includes Blast Freezers, Storage Freezers, and Chilled storage for fresh products. Our modern state of the art processing plant with strict hygiene and quality assurance guarantees that our products have superior taste, tantalizing appearance and it retains the natural flavor and nutritional value. Our versatile clear packaging ensures product safety and is easily reusable. Its production facilities adhere to the technical and religious rules and conditions in accordance with the Islamic Laws.
We have a fleet of company owned refrigerated vehicles delivering our products to our distributors and retailers across Pakistan. Each vehicle is installed with a temperature logger which monitors the temperature every half an hour. This information is downloaded in our Quality System to audit each shipment.
We’re passionate about food and therefore at Seasons Foods, we believe you deserve fresh, whole some and great tasting products.
So take the stress out of cooking and choose what’s on the MENU