Garnier Color Naturals:
The 1st nourishing hair color with Olive Oil, Avocado and Karite.
1. 8 weeks of nourishment
The unique creamy formula, with a conditioner enriched with 3 nutritive ingredients – olive, avocado and karite – smoothes and deeply nourishes the hair.
A protective barrier is created to prevent the hair from damage. A second ration of olive oil in the after color care makes hair softer, incredibly shiny and always looking fabulous.
2. Richer color
With protected and nourished hair, color is amazingly rich and long lasting. A rich color that covers 100% of your grey hair.
Contains: 1 bottle of developer milk (60 ml), 1 tube of colorant cream (40 ml), 1 color care conditioner (10 ml), 1 pair of protective gloves, 1 instruction leaflet.
- Natural, long lasting and shiny color
- Nourishes as it colors for upto 8 weeks
- 100% grey coverage
How to Use:
Color Naturals is easy to apply
Step 1 : Pour the developer base and the creamy colourant in a non metallic bowl.
Step 2 : Mix them together with a hair coloring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture.
Step 3 : Application:
– Keep your gloves on, apply the mixture to dry, unwashed hair.
– Start by applying the mixture to the roots making sections separating the hair strand by strand.
– Quickly spread the leftover mixture through the rest of the hair.
– Ensure that all hair is covered by the mixture. Pile the hair on the top of the head.
– Leave to develop for 25 minutes (35 minutes if your hair is particularly resistant or if you have over 70% grey hair)
Step 5: Add a little of warm water and massage well the hair for better color result. Rinse until the water runs clear.
Step 6: Spread the totality of after color care conditioner all over your hair. Massage gently and leave in for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
Manufactured By: Garnier