Dicloran Tablet is used for Joint pain, Dental and minor surgeries, Migraine, Lower back pain, Pain due to skeletal muscle, Sprains and other conditions.
These Tablet contain Diclofenac as an active ingredient. It works by blocking the action of enzyme cyclooxygenase, which is required for the biosynthesis of prostaglandins.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of this Tablet.
- Delayed healing
- Application site dermatitis
- Application site pruritus
- Application site erythema
- Application site paresthesia
- Application site dryness
EXPERT ADVICE FOR DICLORAN TABLET
- Diclofenac should be taken with food or immediately after meals.
- Take the medicine with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Do not take antacids withh magnesium as they can interact with the drug.
- Do not take diclofenac, If you are allergic to diclofenac.
- Do not drink alcohol while takig this drug.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines, if you feel dizzy, tired, have a headache or get blurred vision after taking diclofenac.