Comfort Touch Of Love:
Comfort touch of love Fabric Conditioner keep your clothes from wearing out too soon. The fibres in particularly soft fabrics like wool can get tangled or bobbled over time: fabric softener gently conditions each fibre, helps keep their natural elasticity, which keeps your clothes looking newer for as long as possible.
As well as this, using Comfort fabric softener leaves your clothes feeling softer, lighter and easier to wear. Comfort has also been specially formulated to deliver a range of beautiful long-lasting scents that delight the senses and make your clothes feel fresh and fragrant.you can also search for more comfort fabric conditioners
How to use Comfort Morning Fresh:
Adding a fabric softener to your wash is simple; just follow our step by step guide.
- Always check the side of your fabric softener bottle to make sure it’s okay to use on your fabrics.
- Comfort comes with a small dosing cap. Pour the fabric softener in to the cap according to the instructions on the bottle. Pour Comfort in to the correct drawer of your washing machine (check the manual as this varies between makes), switch to your chosen wash and your machine will take care of the rest. Fabric softener is added in the final cycle to ensure the softness and fragrance remains.
- Once your clothes have been washed, make sure they’re thoroughly dried. Line drying in particular helps your clothes get the ultimate in long lasting freshness that Comfort fabric softeners provide.
What to Avoid:
- Make sure fabric softener doesn’t come in to direct contact with your clothes, as it can cause damage to certain fabrics when not diluted with water (as it is in the wash).
- Storing fabric softener the wrong way can cause it to thicken. Keep your fabric softener in the best condition by storing it at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Always use the dosing cap available on all Comfort bottles. Mixing Comfort with your detergent can cause your softener to thicken.
Comfort was the UK’s first fabric conditioner. It launched in 1969, the same year that man first walked on the moon. Our mission was to take on rough clothes and show the world how much softer life could be once people felt the difference that using fabric conditioner made to their laundry. Comfort became a must-buy item and a household name.
The 1980s saw a surge in fragranced fabric conditioners. While softness remained a priority, people also wanted something that would make their laundry smell fresh. Keen to offer them more, we started exploring other in-wash benefits like anti-static, ease of ironing and concentrated products. In South East Asia, the antibacterial range proved to be a big hit because of the sultry weather.
We’ve been loving clothes for almost 50 years and during this time we’ve learned a lot. Most importantly, when clothes are cared for, they make us feel positive and happy. That’s why softness and long lasting freshness will always stand at the heart of every Comfort product.