Axe Signature Rogue:
Axe Signature Rogue Celebrate your defined style with Axe Signature Rogue Body Spray, a perfume that combines the soft hint of lavender with subtle notes of rosemary, minty geranium and vanilla for a jet setter like you. Crafted for the man of substance who likes to work and party harder, use it day or night. This perfume has 3 times more perfume in every drop and is just perfect for its long lasting fragrance. So go rogue, spray on a dash of Axe Signature Rogue Body Perfume- get it right here.
These fragrances are stronger, last longer and chisels out your persona whenever you need to take the centre stage. It is the perfect accomplice for all your endeavours. So be it at a party, a business meeting or a date, while others will be merely good, you will strike an impression that won’t fade away. Making an impression is easier with the Axe Signature range. The key is to know how to wear it. To amplify the effect of Axe Signature, apply it on your pulse points. The heat generated by your pulse intensifies the fragrance and assures your impression won’t fade away.
- 3X more perfume*
- Find solace in the masculine fragrance of the Signature Rogue Eau de Perfume that underlines the sophisticated personality of the cosmopolitan man.
- Sensual, warm, & masculine fragrance. Exuding a sensual, warm, & masculine fragrance, the Axe Signature Rogue Eau de Perfume is provocative when dabbed.
- Long lasting body perfume. The long lasting effect of this perfume keeps you fresh all day long & keeps body odor at bay.
- Initiates with a combination of crispy citrus note followed by an aromatic blend of rosemary, lavender, vanilla, & minty geranium.
- Dab this perfume & stand out in the crowd, as it is a heavenly blend of crispy citrus note that is followed by the luscious aroma of rosemary, lavender, vanilla, & minty geranium.
- Fragrances crafted by legendary perfumers behind global bestsellers.
Alcohol denat, Perfume, Citral, Citronellol. Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3- Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.
Hold upright and close to your body.spray all over.
Axe was launched in France in 1983 by Unilever. It was inspired by another of Unilever’s brands, Impulse. Unilever introduced many products in the range, but were forced to use the name Lynx in the United Kingdom. Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand due to trademark issues with the Axe name. In addition, some countries (such as South Africa) introduced the brand as EGO.
Scents have evolved over time. From 1983 until about 1989, the variant names were descriptions of the fragrances and included Musk, Spice, Amber, Oriental, and Marine. From 1990 until 1996, geographic names for fragrances were used. In 2009, the brand launched an eight-centimetre container called the Axe Bullet. The brand has also extended into other areas.
Most scent names usually have a shower gel to accompany them and sometimes an antiperspirant/deodorant stick and an aftershave lotion. The Axe Shampoos come in three different sizes, regular size, travel or sample size of and XL bottles. Axe also ships a shower scrub tool called the Axe Detailer. The brand has also extended into other areas.
Storage instruction: Keep in cool and dry place away from sun